Experience the summer in Oslo!
Professionally oriented courses of high quality in the heart of Oslo. Beautifully surrounded by sea and forest, the Norwegian capital offers the perfect combination of urban life and inviting nature.
HiOA International Summer School 2017 takes place in Oslo 24 June - 21 July. Students take a full-time, intensive course, take part in an extensive social program and will be accommodated in student housing close to the centrally located campus.
Summer 2017, HiOA International Summer School offers five courses:
- User Interfaces in Medical Imaging Technology
- Action Research and Design Thinking: Enabling Communities through Enacting Change
- Universal Design of New Emerging Interfaces
- Introduction to Information and Network Security
- Data Analytics: Tools and Techniques for Acquiring Insights from Big Data
Application deadline: 1 March 2017
Information about how to apply, deadlines, fees and more can be found here or you can contact HiOA International Summer School on email@example.com.